Civil Associates, Inc. is seeking motivated individuals to join our team in Dallas. Our current positions provide excellent opportunities for you to serve our public and private clients with exciting and comprehensive solutions to challenging projects from planning to design to completion. While working at CAI, you will professionally develop your planning, design, and management skills. You will be able to work on many projects, learn from different professionals, and contribute to the success of our clients. We offer on-the-job as well as other training opportunities for recent graduates and provide you the tools, software, and guidance to assist in your professional development. Our family-oriented work environment is professional yet flexible—we have a business-casual environment.
Junior Environmental Scientist/Planner
CAI is seeking a junior Environmental Scientist/Planner to work with our environmental and engineering team on various projects in our Dallas office for our private and public clients.
• Conduct NEPA Analysis and prepare associated documents and exhibits
• Assist with field work and data collection
• Conduct impact calculations
• Perform public involvement activities
• Work under the direction of multiple project managers
• Quality reviews for completeness and accuracy
• Other projects, tasks, and duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Environmental Science, Planning or related field
• 0 to 5 years of working NEPA experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of ArcGIS
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team of professionals
• Strong writing skills
Traffic Engineer (part-time)
We are seeking a Traffic Engineer to work Part-Time with our engineering team on transportation projects in our Dallas office for our private and public clients.
To apply, please submit a resume with salary history and a cover letter outlining how you meet the above qualifications and your desired salary.
Civil Associates, Inc. (CAI) is an equal opportunity employer.